Thursday, February 10, 2011

Content - Pariah House Rules

Here, I present the Pariah Houserules for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.

Yes, I realize that I've been posting a lot of D&D stuff lately.  Fact of the matter is, I like D&D.  I like game design, and I spend a lot of time working on various elements for the D&D ruleset that I want to share with people.  So, since I have this place to do so, I'm doing so.

Every gaming group has their own set of houserules.  Every player has things they like to be different, and every DM has preferences in regards to various portions of any given ruleset.  I don't expect everyone, or even anyone, to embrace my houserules whole-heartedly.  Rather, I present these simply with the hope that at least a few people will find at least a few of these ideas useful in their own campaigns.

These are a set of houserules developed, over time, by my current D&D group.  They have been built by the group as a whole, and they are used whenever I DM.  Keep in mind that the presentation is rather bare-bones, and the file was built to be used as an internal document.  I only, on a whim, decided to post these rules here, so I slapped some credits on the end and here they are for your enjoyment.

So, again, here for you are the Pariah Houserules.

------

No comments:

Post a Comment