Thursday, May 19, 2011

Content - Timeline and Glossary

Download the timeline here, and the glossary here!

In the course of developing the Divine Lands campaign setting, I have developed a rather significant timeline.  At one point, I also began the development of a glossary of nearly everything that exists in the setting.  Recently, both because I think it would be neat and because people have been interested in running game sessions in my setting, I thought I should provide these files to you, my adoring public.  However I cannot, due to particular secrets of the setting, just flat-out give you my full timeline and glossary.  That would just spoil a lot of the surprises.  As such, I am developing versions friendly for Everyone Who Is Not Me (you poor, poor souls).

The Age of Reawakening timeline is finished, and the Pre-Destruction timeline is under works.  The Age of Reawakening glossary is not yet finished, but I'm including it here today anyway because these are intended to be living documents regardless.  So...I might as well include its unfinished version, because why not.

Feel free to check back here regularly, because these documents (particularly the glossary) will be updated now and again.

You may have noticed there is now a list of tags to the side of my blog.  These exist because I felt it would be handy for people to negotiate my blog that way.  It's not all the labels I use, but they're the ones I feel would be most frequently checked.

Right below that, you'll also find direct links to both the timeline and the glossary.  These will always reflect the most current versions of each document.  Hope you enjoy!

------
More importantly?  Tell other people about my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment