Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Content - Desen

You should buy my book!  Either here or here, and you should also tell people about it.  G'head.  Do it.  You'll feel good about yourself, trust me.  It's science.

You should also, since you're here, download the stats for Desen!

So E3 is in high gear at the moment and I, as a dedicated gamer, cannot pay much attention to things that aren't E3.  However, despite the near-intravenous game feed that is currently sustaining me, I was nice enough to turn my head away from the images of Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and The Old Republic to finish building the stats of Desen.  At least it was a good reason to cease my life-sustaining game input.  But still, I hope you appreciate my sacrifice.

Download Desen here!

------
Like my words?  Buy my stuff!
More importantly; tell other people about my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment