Thursday, June 23, 2011

Content - Janon Alvar

Download stats for Janon Alvar right here!

I'm not dead!  I'm just lazy!  As usual.

Although I didn't actually miss last week's update due to sheer laziness.  I honestly lost track of the days, given that I'm busy with simultaneously job- and apartment-hunting that involves 8-hour round trips between here and Seattle.  So yeah, I lost track of some time.

Either way, here I am with another Thursday update!  As noted above, you can now download stats for our brave paladin Janon Alvar.  As the star of the second chapter of Beginnings: Part I (which you can and should buy here or here), Janon is a hero of the bravest order.  Servant of the goddess Elissah, and representative of the place that champions of the gods serve in the world of Esaria.  Hope you like!

Download Janon here.

------
Like my words?  Buy my stuff!
More importantly; tell other people about my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment